Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bad Day

Didn't get a chance to post anything on here yesterday as I had one very ill little girl. We've been to the doc's today and she's on penicilin and her temperature has gone down, so she's feeling a bit better now.

On a stitching front, the materials for my Boquet for Cheryl arrived so I have made a start on that. I still haven't looked at The Wave, I just can't face it.

I've chosen a design for the biscornu SAL that starts at the weekend. I just need to choose the colours for it now and some buttons and then I'm all ready for that.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Great start on the Bouqet!! The thread you are using works so well on the black.

Hope the little one is feeling better soon.

~Julie~ said...

I hope your kiddo is feeling 100% soon!!

Your Bouquet is beautiful so far! I'll definitely keep checking back for more pics.