Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday ...

... to Gemma. I can't believe it but my youngest was 8 yesterday! Where does the time go? It has to be said that this is not the best shot of her but she is so proud of her "gap" that it had to be recorded. She's having a sleepover at the weekend with a couple of her friends and is very excited about it.
Onto the subject of stitching, I sneeked out yesterday and bought two fat quarters of fabric. They are for backing things and finishes rather than stitching on but were a bargin at £1.25 each. They both work with the spring item I'm stitching and I can't decide which to use, then again I've got to finish stitching it first!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gemma!!

Anonymous said...

Aww - cute! Belated birthday wishes to Gemma, hope she had a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Belated Birthday Wishes Gemma! hope you had a lovely day