Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Started The Map

I've made a start on the Map for my Dad. When it arrived I thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew as the design suddenly looked rather large to get done by 2nd May. However, I've done two fo the 18 pictures so far. If I can achieve one a day then it will be done with time to spare so that's the target. Anyway, here is what I've got so far.



I've put the Fruit Smoothie project on hold for now as I really need to get the map done. But here's a pic of where I've got upto so far. I've nearly finished so it's a bit frustrating to put it down but I won't get the map done if I don't so it's one more for the UFO pile for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good Cath, I hope it's not in the ufo pile for long

~Julie~ said...

Hi there Cath! I still can't believe how far you've gotten on the map, and you haven't had it for that long!! lol Great job!!

Your Fruit Smoothie is really coming along nicely, too! You don't have too far to go and you'll be done before you know it! :) Woohoo!


~Julie~