Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Doggy Finish

It seems to have been ages since I posted anything, but I do have a finish to show you all. Remember the black and white stitching I had you all guessing over? Well the Golden Retriever has finally materialised. Here he is completed and framed in all his glory, ready to go to my DH's grandmother for her 92 birthday later this week.
I've also completed the Round Robin piece and sent that on. I've now got the next one to stitch and will crack on with that next week.
Yesterday, I managed to put in quite a bit of time on Enchanted Flute. There are so many confetti stitches that all though I've probably done another4-500 stitches, no more of the pattern is showing. I'll give it another couple of sessions before I post another pic, that way there should be more to show in general.
Hope everybody has had a great easter break. Now back into the garden to make the most of this lovely weather! Ironing? What Ironing? That can wait for tomorrow!!!!

7 comments:

Jane said...

What a stunning piece of stitching, I am sure it will be treasure

Anonymous said...

That is just wonderful Cath, You get things done so quickly!!

Yoyo said...

Fabulous doggy! Lovely weather my foot, thunder and lightening and rain for three days now. Our back yard looks like a lake -- every spring, and this is the same, but the good news is that does mean it's finally spring.

starydreamer said...

very nice :-)

Pumpkin said...

Oh WOW Cathe!!!! Beautiful finish and what a lovely framing job. I know your DH's grandmother will love it :o)

TammyK said...

I really enjoyed looking at your blog. Love the Golden Retriever pic. Great job!

Anonymous said...

that is a wonderful finish, I'm sure it will be treasured by your husbands Grandmother