I've nearly finished page 2 of the chart and I'm moving away from navy and black into pale blues and greens.
I've also started a new piece by Anchor called A Host of Poppies. This is what it should look like when finished:-
And this is how it looks at the moment:-
Celtic Summer is the other piece that is in progress. I've not taken a pic of her as I didn't think I had stitched on her, but having looked at the last pic posted here I have done some more so I'll post a pic next time.
I am going to have to put all these projects on hold for a while (or at least add to the list). I've kind of started a tradition of stitching something for each new arrival in our family, and as the next one is due in January I really ought to make a start. I've chosen the kit and it has arrived, so hopefully I'll make a start over the next day or two - although I would like to finish page 2 of Enchanted flute first.
Anyway, this is the piece I've chosen. It's a height chart of Tatty Teddy.
And finally, my Totally Useless SAL. This is what my jar looks like now.