Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you have had a good Christmas and that the next 12 months are kind to you. Is everybody making New Year's resolutions? I thought I would promise not to start another project until I've finished one, but as I've signed up for the HAED SAL and am just waiting for my materials to arrive, I know I don't stand a chance of keeping that one!

I thought a good way to start this year's blogging would be to take up to date photos of all my projects so that I can see where I am with everything and can record my progress at the end of the year. So here is Poppies as it stands at the moment (not a lot done!).

Then we have Enchanted Flute, good start so far (page 5, in think) but not been stitched on for some time.
Next is Dragonfly, still my favourite stitch and close to finishing page 8.

And then there is Cletic Summer. A good session on this and it could quite quickly be finished, relatively speaking, as she is the smallest project I've got on the go.


And, of course, there is the new start, a HAED quick stitch of Curl up with a good book. This won't be the whole chart but just a small part of it, hence quick stitch! Nothing to show of yet but I'm sure the first stitch will go in as soon as the material arrives.
I've started my new ort jar for the TUSAL (actually it's the same one as last time I've just emptied it and started again) a picture will be posted on 4 January (the first new moon).
Here's to a good year everybody, may you all be happy and healthy!

4 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

LOL I love how your Celtic lady is your smallest wip, they are all looking great!!

Daffycat said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm really looking forward to all the updates coming in a few days!

Best wishes in the New Year, Cath!

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Cath, your WIPs all look great - well done.

Your new start is fabulous - Randal Spangler is one of my favourite artists! Train of Dreams is on my wishlist :-)

Best wishes for the new year
Cheers
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Happy New Year to you too, and I love your work, I'm in love with the patterns of Heaven and Earth and Celtic Summer is great, I still have this in my stash;)!