Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

TUSAL and Update

Well here is my TUSAL update. I'm a day late due to my daughter taking the camera with her on the school skiing trip so I've been unable to take a pic. I can't really say too much about what the threads are as I dropped the jar twice and all the threads fell out and got mixed up together. The white ones on the top are from the candle in Curl Up with a Good Book and if you can see any sparkly gold, then that is from Celtic Summer (yes I actually stitched a little bit of that one!).
And here is Curl Up with A Good Book. This is page 2 finished and I know have to wait until May for page 3. Am still loving it though.

4 comments:

Sara said...

congratulations on finishing the 2nd page. it's looking gorgeous :)

Daffycat said...

Wow ~ Your ORT jar is full!!!

Stitchabilities said...

Lots of orts there and that stitching is lovely!!

#HeatherMakes said...

Beautiful stitching! Love your ort too :-)