Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Rotation Day

I've been trying to post these pics for three days now, without any luck.  At last I've found a way around my problem so here it all is.

Ok, sunday is going to be the start of my rotations.  So having finished Autmn Fairy, I am going to move on to Dragonfly for this week.

Here is a picture of the finished Autumn Fairy.  It's not great, just realised there's a fold in the fabric so it looks like she is leaning backwards - whoops!  Anyway, she is being washed at the moment and I'll take another pic once she is framed.



Dragonfly looks like this




There is a lot of 310 to go on this page, but I'm about half way through it so hoepfully I might see some colour before the end of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Autumn Fairy is gorgeous! Beautiful stitching!